CORE TEAM MEMBER
Katalin is a leadership development professional with over 20 years’ experience in psychology education, leadership development and executive education. At Leadership Victoria Katalin designs and delivers a range of customised leadership development programs and activities, coaching programs, and psychometric instrument administration and facilitation/debriefing. Kat’s passion is to inspire individuals to empower self and others to make good choices to have a positive impact in achieving their own leadership vision and the vision of their organisations.
Kat previously worked as Director of Being Better, a psychology consultancy business with the philosophy of helping individuals, groups and organisations find ways of “being better” and working to empower clients to implement beneficial changes. As a consultant Kat has worked for a range of both Government and Private organisations, ranging from the Victorian Police Force and the Department of Defence, to BHPBilliton.
Kat also previously worked as a leadership development program facilitator and executive coach as an associate of Melbourne Business School for 8 years, and as a tertiary lecturer of psychology subjects such as organisational behaviour and effective communication for more than 5 years.
Kat has extensive experience as a NFP Board Director and is currently Chair of a NFP Board. Kat is also a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and the International Coaching Federation.
- Bachelor of Education (Psychology), Deakin University
- Graduate Diploma in Health and Welfare, Melbourne University
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Psychology) Honours, Deakin University
- Master of Counselling, Monash University
- Foundations of Leadership Program, Melbourne Business School
- Leadership Development Program, Melbourne Business School
- Emotionally Intelligent Leaders Program, Melbourne Business School
Psychometric Instrument Accreditations
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Majors, 360 by Design, Benchmarks, Skillscope, FIRO-B & FIRO-Business, Change Style Indicator, Californian Psychological Index, Voices 360, Enneagram and the Conflict Dynamics Profile.
- 8 years as Director of Being Better, a Psychology Consulting business
- 5 years as Tertiary lecturer to post-graduate leve
- 8 years as Program Facilitator, Feedback Specialist and Executive Coach with Melbourne Business School
- 2 years as Manager, Tailored Solutions for Leadership Victoria